Incident:011A Incident:011A

Boom! Gameover!

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Great art and work - I enjoyed it :)

Savlonic : Wandering Eye Savlonic : Wandering Eye

Sweet.

Maze of AS3 Maze of AS3

Good Game!

Great idea for a maze game. I enjoyed this game. Good work.

Mia responds:

Thanks

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Excellent source of graphic content.

Seems like a Left 4 dead arcade. (Someone may have possibly already mentioned) Great music, perfect feel of arcade gameplay, nice controls, game gets harder every level and pretty smooth work, great game 10/10 5/5. 4.13/5.00 (+0.00024) P.S. (I'm a zombie killing fanatic, anything to do with killing zombies - " I'm ready to Lock 'N Load!")

Simple Catch Game Simple Catch Game

Great work man.

Hey dude, I would like to see more than just catching arrows with a orange circle. I played the game not only once but two times :D (I wanted to beat my first score - I scored 297) This game is not that bad in fact I like it a bit. Pretty simple yet not all that. But pretty good basic game. Nice idea dude & good work.

I vote 3 out 5 & Review score 8 out 10

Speak-Glass room Speak-Glass room

Nice man! Could be a soundtrack for a "Lumines" round. Sounds awesome - Great Job.

Hare29 responds:

thanks

Pokemon Pizazz Pokemon Pizazz

Got me gorilla glued to this..

CLAB - Boss vs Byron CLAB - Boss vs Byron

Hey man. Reminds me of the good time, man you guys are equally arrite but my results... goes to Byron. But Boss is still Boss. I'll let the others decide the winner.

Till the Grave Till the Grave

Man dude, this some ice cold stuff. Feeling death surrounding me. But I'll show em the light. All I gotta do is smile and say chesse :D - " Excellent work of Art"

Pineapple Soda: Closer To Free Pineapple Soda: Closer To Free

Sweet. I see a middle finger. Lovin the great detail.

ZachsAnomaly responds:

Lmao~! Indeed you do. Thank you!

Nordic Female Nordic Female

Should call her "Gingerella" reminds me of the 1st Diablo for some reason... guess its just the arrows hanging on her back.. and the Tristram village in the background.. Don't mind leveling up Miss Gingerella fighting those demonic fiends and such. - Good work on the art! pal