Speak-Glass room Speak-Glass room

Nice man! Could be a soundtrack for a "Lumines" round. Sounds awesome - Great Job.

Hare29 responds:

thanks

Pokemon Pizazz Pokemon Pizazz

Got me gorilla glued to this..

CLAB - Boss vs Byron CLAB - Boss vs Byron

Hey man. Reminds me of the good time, man you guys are equally arrite but my results... goes to Byron. But Boss is still Boss. I'll let the others decide the winner.

Grave Yards Up! Grave Yards Up!

Nice stuff with the Nemesis!

I like the tune, rap flows during the intro to the endzone, great stuff Rapreaper. Good stuff with the Nemesis! By the way, the beat gets me pumped! - Great work.

rapreaper responds:

Thanks alot bro we got more

Super Mario RPG: Booster Tower Super Mario RPG: Booster Tower

Superb Memories!

I remeber trying rescuing the princess with Bowser alongside battles through this stage! I loved this game since I got it as a kid til this day! Hahaa I remember Booster riding a train or something with his sick looking laugh. Great Stuff my friend. " I Respect" This theme is some goods - A classic! (I Still Own the Actual Game :D)

XtremelyVenomous responds:

So do i my friend.... i think it was about 3 or so months ago when i finished it - again

development demo development demo

Nice Yet Simple..

Good work - The part starting at 00:16 has a nice smooth flow man. Reminds me playing some lumines Good job dude. Plus its just the development demo. Perhaps you should post the full version and I'll give you a higher score. Other than that the only part I like about this simple demo is the 00:16 section of this demo instrumental.

Something About Boobs Something About Boobs

Aha Interesting - I just came by for the Title.

Other than that - It really was something about boobs "They Bounce all over the place arrite" - Good recording work. (Played on Repeat so many times typin this quick review...lol) "There ALIVE!" "There A LiE" IONO! LOL

Hnilmik responds:

XD I knew the title would attract attention.

And haha, while I was ironing out the description, the recording on loop started sounding wonky to me too! Was tempted to record more to make the looping less frequent, but ah well.

[RM] - Lost in Space WIP [RM] - Lost in Space WIP

Good Project there bud.

Nice stuff man the beginning part almost reminded me playing some FF9 level but the beat'bass came up and I lost it. But nice instrumental dude - Nice work. 8/10 + 4/5

March of the Dreamer March of the Dreamer

Now nice quality sounds yes..

Some royal music here. Great quality sounds bud. Excellent work on the instrumental. I Like the marching drums, the horns, little bells, the cymbals, strings and quality sounds throughout the whole "March of the Dreamer" Excellent project you have worked on. Nice variation and Effort put into this.

Real Love Real Love

I could use this to play some kind of puzzle game.

Nice work. Hahaa some kind of puzzle game iono.. But yeah good work.