Maze of AS3 Maze of AS3

Good Game!

Great idea for a maze game. I enjoyed this game. Good work.

Mia responds:

Thanks

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Excellent source of graphic content.

Seems like a Left 4 dead arcade. (Someone may have possibly already mentioned) Great music, perfect feel of arcade gameplay, nice controls, game gets harder every level and pretty smooth work, great game 10/10 5/5. 4.13/5.00 (+0.00024) P.S. (I'm a zombie killing fanatic, anything to do with killing zombies - " I'm ready to Lock 'N Load!")

Simple Catch Game Simple Catch Game

Great work man.

Hey dude, I would like to see more than just catching arrows with a orange circle. I played the game not only once but two times :D (I wanted to beat my first score - I scored 297) This game is not that bad in fact I like it a bit. Pretty simple yet not all that. But pretty good basic game. Nice idea dude & good work.

I vote 3 out 5 & Review score 8 out 10

BANG BANG! BANG BANG!

Nice work, keep it up

Keep it going dude. I didnt know how to shoot. I pressed space bar to fire my gatling gun - But hahaa are we only suppose to dodge the incoming jets and score pts. Hahaa nice idea man. But I'm a kinda dude who is into fighter jets not jet dodgin. If I am wrong, sorry about that. I see you also mentioned you need to add alot of stuff to this first game of yours.

I give you a vote 2 out 5 and review score 5 out 10.

Gladiator Marathon - 13 Gladiator Marathon - 13

Pretty much a straight forward game.

C'mon dude, I like your idea of collecting coins. But dude its just that simple? - I would like to see some other things like you can do. For instance man, I played a game called "Learning How to Fly" a penguin trying work things out with upgrades. I would like to see jet packs in this kinda game to give the running gladiator some speed to gain coins and stuff. I know its your work but yo man good stuff but Its not that terrific for me to get back on to play this again.Its pretty much a straight forward game. Good job though man.

I vote you a 3 out 5 & Give you a review score of 6 out 10.

SocialKicks responds:

GREAT HONEST FEEDBACK!!!
Thanks!
We will take this into consideration on the next game.

Smiley Up Smiley Up

WOW!!

That Smiley flew so high! Rocket launched n bombed! Haha Perfect game!

Nitro Ninjas Nitro Ninjas

Great Game dude!

Man dude, I crashed on the same spot three times in row performing those nice stunts. Other than that the games pretty good. I'll just have to accelerate my way through instead of jumping off em ramps and performing stunts to get pass my crash destination.

Orange bounce Orange bounce

Oldschool game

Good stuff but pretty boring after awhile.

Umbrella* Umbrella*

Good game, Nice work

Its good. Pretty simple.I played a few lvls. Just need better animation graphics. But good music, nice idea avoiding the rain. Game is ok. Just needs more improvement on animation stuff like that.

Basic Snake Game by N2F Basic Snake Game by N2F

Yeah its pretty simple game.

Good old game. But nothing new at all. Just simple blocks chasing squares. Oldschool game this is.